- The 50 mm '0' center radiopaque ruler is used for calibrating centers and quality control for scanograms, radiographic x-ray & fluoroscopy equipment.
- High definition, LEAD-FREE radiopaque extremity ruler used for direct measurements on a radiograph or x-ray.
- Engraving on detector side of the ruler, resulting in a more accurate measurement than those with the engraving on top.
- Color: Clear Acrylic
- Demarcations: 1 mm increments
- Ruler sold individually
- Made in the U.S.A. by former members of the U.S. Armed Forces
- We can create custom digital references for your applications that are NIST* certified to your tolerances. Contact us for more information.